I'm all smiles today because it's Friday and the weather is finally taking the turn we've all been waiting for. I guess I'm a little delusional for believing it should be sweater weather by mid October in Nashville, TN. Anyway, here a few other things I'm excited about today.
- These handmade intimates from Arizona. Weekend uniform? Yes please and thank you!
- This cover of Lou Reed's "Perfect Day"
- After reading this article, I have to buy and read this book.
- Counting down the days until this movie comes out. I just saw the trailer... Now I gotta wait until November 18th!
- This clip always puts a little joy in my soul.
- Just picked up this album and can't stop listening to this one.
- Everything about this woman.
- These photos of Joshua Tree are giving me the travel itch again!
- I've been writing over here every month for almost a year now.
- And last, but not least, THESE BOOTS ARE EVERYTHING. I've never met a better boot.
I know I'm taking my happy butt to yoga tonight and meeting some cuties out for drinks. The rest of the weekend is undecided and that feels good too. What about you?